- the Perfect STEM/Robotics Companion
Robot Dog Kit
for Schools and Universities
Revolutionize STEM Education with Petoi: The Programmable Robot Pets for Schools and Universities
Students learn to build and program open source robot dog Bittle
You may have seen many robots. But with the open source robot dog kits from Bittle Family, students in k12 and colleges can bring it life by assembling with lego-like parts, remote-control them with a mobile app and customized commands, and program lifelike moves and robotics skills in Scratch/C++/Python.
Great programming & tooling support
- Petoi Desktop App -- Easy to design robot skills, upgrade firmware, calibrate robot joints for balancing
- C++ Programming in Arduino IDE
- Python API sending serial commands
- Drag & drop Scratch-like programming with Petoi Coding Blocks for kids, teenagers and beginners
Petoi offers quadruped robotics project-based learning (PBL) curriculums
- The curriculums use Arduino C++ or Scratch-like drag & drop prgramming enviroment Petoi Coding Blocks as the coding environments and Petoi's robot dog Bittle as the hardware platform.
- Students will learn basic programming cocepts and robotics programming, and team up with their classmates to explore creative projects.
- The lesson plans and the students’ workbooks are provided to teachers.
Develop applications with Arduino, Raspberry Pi & sensors
Attach an optional Raspberry Pi or other 3rd party modules for endless possibilities of coding a quadruped robot pet.
Robotics applicaton examples include:
- enable interaction with humans or pets through addtional modules of gesture, voice or vision recognitions
- develop new quadruped motions
- navigation and pathfinding with cost-effective sensors and artificial intelligence algorithms