I'm going to make a better diagram showing the physical servo connections on NyBoard.
Currently the joint map looks like:
Because Nybble doesn't have shoulder roll DoF, it's hard to mark the joints clearly on a physical model. I want to use a picture of real cat instead and map the joint connections. Red lines are limbs, blue curves are wirings:
But an ideal posture should be like below, with all limbs stretching out symmetrically:
So if you have a cat at home, please beg him/her to do me a favor, and his/her belly would be honored by human all over the world.
1. Reply to this post with your cat's name and photo.
2. No hands in the frame. Clear background would be much appreciated.
3. Admire other members' posts and vote for them by "like".
4. The photo with most likes will be used in our documentation for Nybble.
5. Deadline is when we get three photos.