- the Perfect STEM/Robotics Companion Robot Dog
for Schools and Universities
Revolutionize STEM Education with Petoi: The Programmable Robot Pets for Schools and Universities
Students learn to build and program open source robot dog Bittle
You may have seen many robots. But with Bittle the palm-sized robot dog, students can bring it life by assembling with lego-like parts, remote-control them with a mobile app and customized commands, program lifelike moves and robotics skills in C++/Python.
Great programming & tooling support
- Petoi Desktop App -- Easy to design robot skills, upgrade firmware, calibrate robot joints for balancing
- C++ Programming in Arduino IDE
- Python API sending serial commands
- Drag & drop Scratch-like programming in CodeCraft
Free quadruped robotics curriculum
Petoi offers a quadruped robotics project-based learning (PBL) curriculum in C++.
- It uses Arduino as the coding environment and Petoi's robot dog Bittle as the hardware platform.
- In the 16 lessons, the students will learn the course material and team up with their classmates to explore creative projects.
- The lesson plans and the students’ workbooks are provided to teachers.
Develop more applications with Arduino, Raspberry Pi & sensors
Attach an optional Raspberry Pi or other 3rd party modules for endless possibilities of coding a quadruped robot pet.
Robotics applicaton examples include:
- enable interaction with humans or pets through addtional modules of gesture, voice or vision recognitions
- develop new quadruped motions
- navigation and pathfinding with cost-effective sensors and artificial intelligence algorithms